Naruto - Animated Dancing Akatsuki Tobi

Sunday 8 September 2013

Contoh data family (bahasa inggris)

Hello my friend. I want to  inform you about my family. There are my father, mother, sister, and brother.

    My father born in trenggalek. But, my brother, mother, and sister are from malang. My father is a worker. He is humorist man and like take a nap. He interest in religion. My mother is house wife. She interest in cullinery. So, she like reading recipr book very much. My mother is dicipline women. My brother and sister are students. My brother is study in Pondok Al-Munawaroh and my sister school in Junior High School 16 Malang. My brother like football very much. He is diligent boy. Last is my sister. She is lazy girl. She interest in dance and like singing. My sister like idol grou JKT 48.
    That’s about my family . Thank you for your attention. Good Morning.
By : Brilian Abdillah A.
X IPA 1/5

Artikel Terkait

No comments:


Kaskus

Only


:ilovekaskus

:iloveindonesia

:kiss

:maho


:najis

:nosara

:marah


:berduka


:malu:

:ngakak

:repost:

:repost2:


:sup2:

:cendolbig

:batabig

:recsel



:takut

:ngacir2:

:shakehand2:

:bingung


:cekpm

:cd

:hammer

:peluk



:toast

:hoax:

:cystg

:dp


:selamat

:thumbup

:2thumbup

:angel


:matabelo


:mewek:

:request

:babyboy:


:babyboy1:

:babymaho

:babyboy2:

:babygirl


:sorry


:kr:

:travel

:nohope


:kimpoi

:ngacir:

:ultah

:salahkamar


:rate5

:cool


:bola


by Pakto


:mewek2:

:rate-5

:supermaho

:4L4Y


:hoax2:


:nyimak

:hotrit

:sungkem


:cektkp

:hope

:Pertamax

:thxmomod


:laper


:siul

:2malu:

:ngintip


:hny

:cendolnya


by misterdarvus


:maintenis:


:maintenis2:

:soccer

:devil


:kr2:

:sunny

Post a Comment